The leading and preferred petrochemical company in Indonesia is seeking potential individual to be a part of our very dynamic and challenging environment to be placed in Cilegon or Jakarta. Due to our rapidly growing, we provides an excellent opportunity for fresh graduates and professional who fills the vacant position below. Apply now!
CAMPUS HIRING ROADSHOW 2017
1. Diploma Degree (D3), fresh graduate with major:
- Chemical Engineering (Job Code: 3TK)
- Mechanical Engineering (Job Code: 3TM)
- Electrical Engineering (Arus Kuat) (Job Code: 3TE)
2. Bachelor Degree (S1), fresh graduates with major:
- Chemical Engineering (Job Code: S1TK)
- Mechanical Engineering (Job Code: S1TM)
- Instrument Engineering (Job Code: S1TInstrument)
- Electrical Engineering (Job Code: S1TE)
- Civil Engineering (Job Code: S1TC)
- Industrial Engineering (Job Code: S1TIndustri)
- GPA for S1 min. 3.0 and D3 min. 2.8 out of 4.0
- Max. age 25 years old
- Having an excellent organization experience
- Eagerness to learn and innovative
- Good analytical & problem solving skills, creative and good in team work
- Exceptional written and oral communication skill in English
- Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people
- Willing to be placed in Site Office (Cilegon)
How To Apply:
- Send your updates CV, transcript with latest photo to: email@example.com
- Please put the job code in the subject email with format as below:
Job code_Hiring Location_University_Name_GPA_Age
- Deadline to submit CV: 10 August 2017
- Hiring Location:
- Qualified applicants will be invite to follow recruitment process, venue will be inform in the invitation
- Detailed information will be informed by SMS/Phone/Email
- Only shortlisted candidate will be invited to the next recruitment process
Location : Cilegon
- Convert PRs to POs/WOs within the stipulated target time frame and in line with our company general policy and procedure of procurement as well as business ethics and code of conducts.
- Achieve specific cost saving target set for the department by GM.
- Identify market characteristics and identify new cost savings opportunities.
- Bachelor (S1) majoring Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Instrument Engineering and graduate from top reputable university
- Having experience min. 2 - 3 years in procurement field, project engineer from construction company
- Good analytical thinking, communication & negotiation skills
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Good command in Ms Office (Word and Excel)
- Familiar with SAP system
- Energic and flexible
Click here to apply!
Location : Cilegon
- Contact point to follow through between CAP, logistics / 3rd party company and relevant inter departments for all export delivery matters from pre-delivery (SO release, delivery order) to delivery (e.g. priority delivery, propose alternatives to solve delivery problems) post-delivery (invoice / issues) to ensure smooth and timely delivery of products to CAP customers in accordance with CAP standards.
- Report any incident / inconformity of logistics / 3rd party not in accordance with CAP standards and provide input to solution and improvement process.
- Check and process export / 3rd party invoices (e.g. terminal handling cost) due to CAP are correct and justifiable and initiate cost saving and logistics optimization whenever possible.
- Creation of CCR for both quality and delivery in accordance with CAP standards and follow through working with inter departments till closure (update into SAP and filed).
- Work closely with cross functional team (such as sales, admin) and inter departments (such as SO, accounting) to support polymers sales department activities and any management request.
- Assignment of added task as and when deem required to support polymers sales business.
- Evaluation and monthly performance reporting of logistics / 3rd party through review of KPI and feedback.
- Support efficient inventory control and warehouse management through activities such as FIFO reminder to logistics company, routine visit to CAP SO, meeting with logistics / 3rd party company to review and improve performance, periodical stock take
- Generate reports referencing data from SAP / other resources, on routine basis and/or as required.
- Monitor daily backdate from SAP.
- Backlog explanation report.
- Min. education, Bachelor Degree in any major
- Minimum 1 - 2 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Experienced in managing people preferably
- Good command in English
- Able to follow through operational issues after office hour
- Detailed oriented, fast learner and self-motivated
- Young and outspoken personality
- SAP skill or experience in similar capacity is advantageous
- Able to work independently
- Job environment: 95% deskbound job, heavy usage on SAP and excel, fast pace
- Contract based for 1 year
Click here to apply!
Location : Jakarta