Chandra Asri Petrochemcial (CAP) and SMI’s products adhere strictly to internationally quality and environmental standards. Specifically, both our Polyethylene and Polypropylene resin have received Halal certification from local governing body.
In our integrated Cilegon facilities, we produce the following products and resins:
- Monomers – All monomers are produced and mainly distributed by pipeline to neighboring customers, except for Mixed C4 and Pygas, where the main market is overseas.
- Mixed C4
- Polyethylene (PE) & Polypropylene (PP) – With a range of top quality resins and steady supply available from CAP’s warehouses and distribution outlets, plastics manufacturing customers can plan production based on reliability of supply and consistency in quality.
- PE Unipol, licensed by Union Carbide Corp. Technology (USA), with production capacity of 200KTPA produces both LLDPE and HDPE.
- PE SDK, licensed by Showa Denko K.K. (Japan), with production capacity of 120KTPA produces mainly HDPE.
- PP Unipol, licensed by Union Carbide Corp. Technology (USA), with production capacity of 480KTPA produces wide range of PP homopolymer, PP random copolymer, and PP Impact (Block) Copolymer.
- Styrene Monomer – Our Styrene Monomer is the raw material for downstream industries manufacturing including polystyrene, Expanded polystyrene (EPS), Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR), Styrene Butadiene Latex (SBL), Styrene Acrylonitrile (SAN), Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), and Unsaturated Polyester Resin